Yep, that’s right. Throw back some cheap, tasty margaritas as Gloria’s celebrates both its 25th anniversary and the relocation of the original Gloria’s from its old Oak Cliff home next to Bolsa to its tonier digs down the street at the historic Fire Station No. 15 in Bishop Arts. The party starts tomorrow night (April 14 ) at Gloria’s new home. Read more about the new location here.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »