Yep, that’s right. Throw back some cheap, tasty margaritas as Gloria’s celebrates both its 25th anniversary and the relocation of the original Gloria’s from its old Oak Cliff home next to Bolsa to its tonier digs down the street at the historic Fire Station No. 15 in Bishop Arts. The party starts tomorrow night (April 14 ) at Gloria’s new home. Read more about the new location here.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »