Yep, that’s right. Throw back some cheap, tasty margaritas as Gloria’s celebrates both its 25th anniversary and the relocation of the original Gloria’s from its old Oak Cliff home next to Bolsa to its tonier digs down the street at the historic Fire Station No. 15 in Bishop Arts. The party starts tomorrow night (April 14 ) at Gloria’s new home. Read more about the new location here.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »