My mom is sitting in the other room reading the Dallas Morning News. Suddenly, she burst into tears. “Oh my god, The Bronx is closing!” I jumped on to Eats where La Brenner posts about Karen Robinson Jacobs’ report. Oh my god is right. I remember hanging out there when Stephan Pyles was the chef and the quiche was the best in town. And the omelets. I am feeling old and sad right now.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Dallas Farmers Market Lures Artist Dan Rizzie to Design Logo, Releases Building Plans by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Prepared Healthy Food for Take Out or Delivery in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.