Act fast to grab one of the 40 spots at FUQUA Winery‘s fine wine tasting this Thursday from 7 to 9:30pm at FUQUA Winery. Guests will taste Courtney’s Cuvée #1 Reserve, a spectacular blend made from Texas and California grapes that just won back to back medals at the 2011 Dallas Morning News Wine Competition and the 2011 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, as well as the FUQUA Texas Summer Cab, a light, flavorful wine perfect for warmer days of spring and sizzing summer. Other wines from France, Italy, Spain, Australia, and California, as well as all of the FUQUA wines, will flow throughout the event. The event is a steal at only $20 per person. Call Lee at 214 769-1147 to reserve your spot.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.