Jerry Jones hosted a big party back on Super Bowl Saturday at Al Biernat’s. The place was lousy with celebrities. Don’t make me name all. So in the current issue of People (April 11, with Elizabeth Taylor on the cover), the restaurant gets a whole page. No word yet whether Al himself took his pants off for the magazine, like he did for us. Something else we don’t know: how will Al Biernat’s fare when we rank the top 20 steakhouses in Dallas next month? (Well, actually, we know where the restaurant ranks, because we’re working on our May issue right now. But you don’t know. Yet.)
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.