Jerry Jones hosted a big party back on Super Bowl Saturday at Al Biernat’s. The place was lousy with celebrities. Don’t make me name all. So in the current issue of People (April 11, with Elizabeth Taylor on the cover), the restaurant gets a whole page. No word yet whether Al himself took his pants off for the magazine, like he did for us. Something else we don’t know: how will Al Biernat’s fare when we rank the top 20 steakhouses in Dallas next month? (Well, actually, we know where the restaurant ranks, because we’re working on our May issue right now. But you don’t know. Yet.)
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Which D Magazine Staffer Are You? by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.