Dough Pizzeria Napoletana, a popular San Antonio pizza joint, is getting ready to move into the Chocolate Angel Too space at Preston Forest in May (move in date is tentative). They will be a shoo-in for a mob scene looking for some Guy Fevah. On April 11 the San Antonio restaurant will star on Diner drive-ins and Dives.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.