Local entrepreneur Randy Wolken is jumping into the food truck business in a big way. He’s obtained the Dallas franchise rights to Gandolfo’s New York Delicatessen. He plans to get at least three deli trucks on the road before going brick-and-mortar. “I am going to open my first truck on May 1st, the week after Easter,” Wolken said. Wolken has completed his homework on the city ordinances and promises to keep us posted on his progress. I say we ask him to offer SideDish readers a first chance lunch. Hey Randy, we’re hungry. Meet us at the corner of Ross and Pearl. Here are the details of Wolken’s enterprise.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »