Local entrepreneur Randy Wolken is jumping into the food truck business in a big way. He’s obtained the Dallas franchise rights to Gandolfo’s New York Delicatessen. He plans to get at least three deli trucks on the road before going brick-and-mortar. “I am going to open my first truck on May 1st, the week after Easter,” Wolken said. Wolken has completed his homework on the city ordinances and promises to keep us posted on his progress. I say we ask him to offer SideDish readers a first chance lunch. Hey Randy, we’re hungry. Meet us at the corner of Ross and Pearl. Here are the details of Wolken’s enterprise.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »