Local entrepreneur Randy Wolken is jumping into the food truck business in a big way. He’s obtained the Dallas franchise rights to Gandolfo’s New York Delicatessen. He plans to get at least three deli trucks on the road before going brick-and-mortar. “I am going to open my first truck on May 1st, the week after Easter,” Wolken said. Wolken has completed his homework on the city ordinances and promises to keep us posted on his progress. I say we ask him to offer SideDish readers a first chance lunch. Hey Randy, we’re hungry. Meet us at the corner of Ross and Pearl. Here are the details of Wolken’s enterprise.
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Canaries are Yelling in the City Hall Coal Mine by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »