Local entrepreneur Randy Wolken is jumping into the food truck business in a big way. He’s obtained the Dallas franchise rights to Gandolfo’s New York Delicatessen. He plans to get at least three deli trucks on the road before going brick-and-mortar. “I am going to open my first truck on May 1st, the week after Easter,” Wolken said. Wolken has completed his homework on the city ordinances and promises to keep us posted on his progress. I say we ask him to offer SideDish readers a first chance lunch. Hey Randy, we’re hungry. Meet us at the corner of Ross and Pearl. Here are the details of Wolken’s enterprise.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.