Last week I spoke with the James Tidwell, the Master Sommelier at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas. It was a few days before he left for a three-week trip to Japan. He planned to spend time at the Four Seasons in Tokyo before heading out to tour the country which included a stop in Niigata to tour some sake breweries. When I learned of the earthquake and tsunami, I emailed him and didn’t hear back until minutes ago. I’m happy to report he is fine. He is in the Kansai area (Kyoto-Nara-Osaka) which is south and inland of major damage. James has had some communication with the Four Seasons in Tokyo and the staff is okay but phone lines are down and they have not been able to communicate with their families. Developing.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.