Last week I spoke with the James Tidwell, the Master Sommelier at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas. It was a few days before he left for a three-week trip to Japan. He planned to spend time at the Four Seasons in Tokyo before heading out to tour the country which included a stop in Niigata to tour some sake breweries. When I learned of the earthquake and tsunami, I emailed him and didn’t hear back until minutes ago. I’m happy to report he is fine. He is in the Kansai area (Kyoto-Nara-Osaka) which is south and inland of major damage. James has had some communication with the Four Seasons in Tokyo and the staff is okay but phone lines are down and they have not been able to communicate with their families. Developing.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »