Last week I spoke with the James Tidwell, the Master Sommelier at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas. It was a few days before he left for a three-week trip to Japan. He planned to spend time at the Four Seasons in Tokyo before heading out to tour the country which included a stop in Niigata to tour some sake breweries. When I learned of the earthquake and tsunami, I emailed him and didn’t hear back until minutes ago. I’m happy to report he is fine. He is in the Kansai area (Kyoto-Nara-Osaka) which is south and inland of major damage. James has had some communication with the Four Seasons in Tokyo and the staff is okay but phone lines are down and they have not been able to communicate with their families. Developing.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.