Last week I spoke with the James Tidwell, the Master Sommelier at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas. It was a few days before he left for a three-week trip to Japan. He planned to spend time at the Four Seasons in Tokyo before heading out to tour the country which included a stop in Niigata to tour some sake breweries. When I learned of the earthquake and tsunami, I emailed him and didn’t hear back until minutes ago. I’m happy to report he is fine. He is in the Kansai area (Kyoto-Nara-Osaka) which is south and inland of major damage. James has had some communication with the Four Seasons in Tokyo and the staff is okay but phone lines are down and they have not been able to communicate with their families. Developing.
10/7/15 WedDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »