Last week I spoke with the James Tidwell, the Master Sommelier at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas. It was a few days before he left for a three-week trip to Japan. He planned to spend time at the Four Seasons in Tokyo before heading out to tour the country which included a stop in Niigata to tour some sake breweries. When I learned of the earthquake and tsunami, I emailed him and didn’t hear back until minutes ago. I’m happy to report he is fine. He is in the Kansai area (Kyoto-Nara-Osaka) which is south and inland of major damage. James has had some communication with the Four Seasons in Tokyo and the staff is okay but phone lines are down and they have not been able to communicate with their families. Developing.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.