Ever since signs went up for the new Sylvan Thirty development at Fort Worth and Sylvan Avenues (across the street from the Belmont Hotel) over a year ago, Oak Cliff’s been buzzing about the “organic grocer” that would fill the mixed-use Lake Flato designed space. Whole Foods? Sprouts? Sunflower? Today, the wait is over, and it’s a grocer with local ties: Duncanville’s Cox Farms Market. Go Oak Cliff drove down to the southern sector grocer to check it out and took photos.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.