Ever since signs went up for the new Sylvan Thirty development at Fort Worth and Sylvan Avenues (across the street from the Belmont Hotel) over a year ago, Oak Cliff’s been buzzing about the “organic grocer” that would fill the mixed-use Lake Flato designed space. Whole Foods? Sprouts? Sunflower? Today, the wait is over, and it’s a grocer with local ties: Duncanville’s Cox Farms Market. Go Oak Cliff drove down to the southern sector grocer to check it out and took photos.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »