Ever since signs went up for the new Sylvan Thirty development at Fort Worth and Sylvan Avenues (across the street from the Belmont Hotel) over a year ago, Oak Cliff’s been buzzing about the “organic grocer” that would fill the mixed-use Lake Flato designed space. Whole Foods? Sprouts? Sunflower? Today, the wait is over, and it’s a grocer with local ties: Duncanville’s Cox Farms Market. Go Oak Cliff drove down to the southern sector grocer to check it out and took photos.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »