Ever since signs went up for the new Sylvan Thirty development at Fort Worth and Sylvan Avenues (across the street from the Belmont Hotel) over a year ago, Oak Cliff’s been buzzing about the “organic grocer” that would fill the mixed-use Lake Flato designed space. Whole Foods? Sprouts? Sunflower? Today, the wait is over, and it’s a grocer with local ties: Duncanville’s Cox Farms Market. Go Oak Cliff drove down to the southern sector grocer to check it out and took photos.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »