The former Tom Tom Noodle house has never looked better. No doubt the food will taste better. Opening today is Malai Thai Vietnamese Kitchen, a restaurant inspired by co-owner Braden Wages’ culinary travels through Southeast Asia. Cocktails were designed by the peripatetic mixologist Jason Kosmas. The menu of co-owners Braden and Yasmin Wages’ kitchen and was developed by executive chef, Keith Cedotal, whose background includes the French Room and Park Restaurant. Go. Eat. Report.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.