The former Tom Tom Noodle house has never looked better. No doubt the food will taste better. Opening today is Malai Thai Vietnamese Kitchen, a restaurant inspired by co-owner Braden Wages’ culinary travels through Southeast Asia. Cocktails were designed by the peripatetic mixologist Jason Kosmas. The menu of co-owners Braden and Yasmin Wages’ kitchen and was developed by executive chef, Keith Cedotal, whose background includes the French Room and Park Restaurant. Go. Eat. Report.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.