The former Tom Tom Noodle house has never looked better. No doubt the food will taste better. Opening today is Malai Thai Vietnamese Kitchen, a restaurant inspired by co-owner Braden Wages’ culinary travels through Southeast Asia. Cocktails were designed by the peripatetic mixologist Jason Kosmas. The menu of co-owners Braden and Yasmin Wages’ kitchen and was developed by executive chef, Keith Cedotal, whose background includes the French Room and Park Restaurant. Go. Eat. Report.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.