Thomas Leman, Regional Sales Manager, Southwest USA for Riedel came to Dallas on Wednesday. At the Míele Gallery in the Dallas Design District he demonstrated how the aroma and taste of wine changes depending what kind of glass it is served in. You can try the experiment in the video yourself this weekend with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a Riedel ‘Vinum Series’ Bordeaux glass from Neiman-Marcus, Macy’s or Sigel’s. It really is very instructive.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.