Thomas Leman, Regional Sales Manager, Southwest USA for Riedel came to Dallas on Wednesday. At the Míele Gallery in the Dallas Design District he demonstrated how the aroma and taste of wine changes depending what kind of glass it is served in. You can try the experiment in the video yourself this weekend with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a Riedel ‘Vinum Series’ Bordeaux glass from Neiman-Marcus, Macy’s or Sigel’s. It really is very instructive.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »