Thomas Leman, Regional Sales Manager, Southwest USA for Riedel came to Dallas on Wednesday. At the Míele Gallery in the Dallas Design District he demonstrated how the aroma and taste of wine changes depending what kind of glass it is served in. You can try the experiment in the video yourself this weekend with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a Riedel ‘Vinum Series’ Bordeaux glass from Neiman-Marcus, Macy’s or Sigel’s. It really is very instructive.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »