At Bonne Santé (the fund raiser for the American Kidney Foundation held at The Westin Galleria on Thursday night) a Chef’s Table dinner for eight with a nominal value of $1,000 at Fearing’s at The Ritz-Carlton was auctioned off – in just two minutes and 55 seconds. Watch the feeding frenzy.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.