I used to love to cook. My ex-husband used to invite scads of people over whenever I decided to get down in the kitchen. However, for a variety of reasons (love the shoes!), I don’t cook much anymore. I tend to do a lot of heating up and potato baking. This morning, the James Beard Foundation hit me with a divine recipe for duck meat loaf. I am born again. The master of my new universe? Chef Ryan Angulo of Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn. All I need is a Dallas source for ground duck meat and I’m good to go on this. Duck fat can cure the blues for sure.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »