I used to love to cook. My ex-husband used to invite scads of people over whenever I decided to get down in the kitchen. However, for a variety of reasons (love the shoes!), I don’t cook much anymore. I tend to do a lot of heating up and potato baking. This morning, the James Beard Foundation hit me with a divine recipe for duck meat loaf. I am born again. The master of my new universe? Chef Ryan Angulo of Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn. All I need is a Dallas source for ground duck meat and I’m good to go on this. Duck fat can cure the blues for sure.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »