I used to love to cook. My ex-husband used to invite scads of people over whenever I decided to get down in the kitchen. However, for a variety of reasons (love the shoes!), I don’t cook much anymore. I tend to do a lot of heating up and potato baking. This morning, the James Beard Foundation hit me with a divine recipe for duck meat loaf. I am born again. The master of my new universe? Chef Ryan Angulo of Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn. All I need is a Dallas source for ground duck meat and I’m good to go on this. Duck fat can cure the blues for sure.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »