I love downtown McKinney. Great restaurants, fun shopping that isn’t a bunch of antique shops and quilting rooms, and a vibrant artsy vibe. It’s also family friendly especially at the popular Spoons Cafe. For Valentine’s Day, they’re hosting their annual cupcake decorating and Valentine buffet family feast. Chow down on meatloaf, chicken fried steak, fried okra, mac n’ cheese, and more. And I did mention that you get to decorate your own cupcake, right? Sounds like more fun than dining by candlelight.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »