I’m sure if you’re a beer freak you read the news about the “five bottles of dark, foamy beer” found while divers were salvaging champagne from a19th century shipwreck near Finland’s Aland Islands. The beer is being studied and there are plans to brew the beer. I think we should have a contest to name the beer. Read the story and submit a name below. GO.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.