Yesterday we learned from Leslie Brenner that Tex-Mex is not Dallas’ strong suit. We have steak houses, but so does every other city in America. Home cooking? Sushi? Burgers? Cupcakes? New American? I’m so confused. So, dear snow-bound Dishers, take a moment to think this through. What cuisine is our strong suit?
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.