Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane has acquired a phenomenal bottle of wine. A 1961 magnum of Chateau Petrus, which they are selling for $20,000 to the first guest willing to buy it. Included with the bottle is a 5 course dinner for up to 10 guests. Only 3500 total cases of this impressive Bordeaux were made in 1961, only a few large format bottles. It received a 100 point rating from Robert Parker. Bailey’s purchased it from a private collector who promised it was stored in optimal conditions since they purchased it in the late 1980′s from Sotheby’s.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.