Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane has acquired a phenomenal bottle of wine. A 1961 magnum of Chateau Petrus, which they are selling for $20,000 to the first guest willing to buy it. Included with the bottle is a 5 course dinner for up to 10 guests. Only 3500 total cases of this impressive Bordeaux were made in 1961, only a few large format bottles. It received a 100 point rating from Robert Parker. Bailey’s purchased it from a private collector who promised it was stored in optimal conditions since they purchased it in the late 1980’s from Sotheby’s.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »