Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane has acquired a phenomenal bottle of wine. A 1961 magnum of Chateau Petrus, which they are selling for $20,000 to the first guest willing to buy it. Included with the bottle is a 5 course dinner for up to 10 guests. Only 3500 total cases of this impressive Bordeaux were made in 1961, only a few large format bottles. It received a 100 point rating from Robert Parker. Bailey’s purchased it from a private collector who promised it was stored in optimal conditions since they purchased it in the late 1980’s from Sotheby’s.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »