Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane has acquired a phenomenal bottle of wine. A 1961 magnum of Chateau Petrus, which they are selling for $20,000 to the first guest willing to buy it. Included with the bottle is a 5 course dinner for up to 10 guests. Only 3500 total cases of this impressive Bordeaux were made in 1961, only a few large format bottles. It received a 100 point rating from Robert Parker. Bailey’s purchased it from a private collector who promised it was stored in optimal conditions since they purchased it in the late 1980’s from Sotheby’s.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »