Bailey’s Prime Plus on Park Lane has acquired a phenomenal bottle of wine. A 1961 magnum of Chateau Petrus, which they are selling for $20,000 to the first guest willing to buy it. Included with the bottle is a 5 course dinner for up to 10 guests. Only 3500 total cases of this impressive Bordeaux were made in 1961, only a few large format bottles. It received a 100 point rating from Robert Parker. Bailey’s purchased it from a private collector who promised it was stored in optimal conditions since they purchased it in the late 1980′s from Sotheby’s.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.