It’s time to tuck a plum blossom in your hair and feast on the delightful foods of China. Today is the beginning of the Chinese New Year and 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit (tranquility!). No more nasty tigers or stinky rats, just cute little bunnies. You can take your bunnies to the Crow Museum of Asian Art on Saturday where they will feature lion dances, lantern making, yoga inspired by the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and a rabbit petting zoo in honor of the Year of the Rabbit. I’ve got plans to feast at Yao Fuzi in Plano. Have any of you decided where you will celebrate? Give it up.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.