It’s time to tuck a plum blossom in your hair and feast on the delightful foods of China. Today is the beginning of the Chinese New Year and 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit (tranquility!). No more nasty tigers or stinky rats, just cute little bunnies. You can take your bunnies to the Crow Museum of Asian Art on Saturday where they will feature lion dances, lantern making, yoga inspired by the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and a rabbit petting zoo in honor of the Year of the Rabbit. I’ve got plans to feast at Yao Fuzi in Plano. Have any of you decided where you will celebrate? Give it up.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.