It’s time to tuck a plum blossom in your hair and feast on the delightful foods of China. Today is the beginning of the Chinese New Year and 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit (tranquility!). No more nasty tigers or stinky rats, just cute little bunnies. You can take your bunnies to the Crow Museum of Asian Art on Saturday where they will feature lion dances, lantern making, yoga inspired by the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and a rabbit petting zoo in honor of the Year of the Rabbit. I’ve got plans to feast at Yao Fuzi in Plano. Have any of you decided where you will celebrate? Give it up.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »