Every day this week visiting media staying at the Sheraton in downtown Dallas is being treated to free food from different areas of Dallas. Today it is Addison’s turn to wow the palates of hungry sportswriters (is that redundant?) Anywhoo, the ice didn’t stop Richard Chamberlain from transporting 800 pounds of grub from his Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House to the Sheraton. “Well, it took me a long time to get here,” says Chamberlain. “I never got over 18 mph on the Tollway but it probably helped that I had 800 pounds of food in my car.” Chamberlain has cooked up 300 pounds of short loins (Iditarod Cuisine?) of beef which were donated by the Texas Beef Council. The mayor of Addison is also on his way. His name? Joe Chow.
Read This Next
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »