Every day this week visiting media staying at the Sheraton in downtown Dallas is being treated to free food from different areas of Dallas. Today it is Addison’s turn to wow the palates of hungry sportswriters (is that redundant?) Anywhoo, the ice didn’t stop Richard Chamberlain from transporting 800 pounds of grub from his Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House to the Sheraton. “Well, it took me a long time to get here,” says Chamberlain. “I never got over 18 mph on the Tollway but it probably helped that I had 800 pounds of food in my car.” Chamberlain has cooked up 300 pounds of short loins (Iditarod Cuisine?) of beef which were donated by the Texas Beef Council. The mayor of Addison is also on his way. His name? Joe Chow.
Read This Next
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »