Every day this week visiting media staying at the Sheraton in downtown Dallas is being treated to free food from different areas of Dallas. Today it is Addison’s turn to wow the palates of hungry sportswriters (is that redundant?) Anywhoo, the ice didn’t stop Richard Chamberlain from transporting 800 pounds of grub from his Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House to the Sheraton. “Well, it took me a long time to get here,” says Chamberlain. “I never got over 18 mph on the Tollway but it probably helped that I had 800 pounds of food in my car.” Chamberlain has cooked up 300 pounds of short loins (Iditarod Cuisine?) of beef which were donated by the Texas Beef Council. The mayor of Addison is also on his way. His name? Joe Chow.
7/2/15 ThuDallas Farmers Market
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »