The ability for dining critics to remain anonymous is almost impossible these days. While Leslie Brenner and I cling to the idea that we are still somewhat unknown (cue laugh track), the Dallas Observer’s Hanna Raskin attended Monday night’s Foodways Texas event and wore a nametag. Of course, Eater.com has posted her picture. Do you think this matters? Can I sell my fat suit and wig collection on eBay? And if that is Hanna? Girl, you need to eat more.
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
4/24/15 FriSur La Table
4/24/15 FriCook Hall
4/24/15 FriRodeo Center and Resistol Arena
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- The Met Resurfaces After 15 Years of Silence by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »