The ability for dining critics to remain anonymous is almost impossible these days. While Leslie Brenner and I cling to the idea that we are still somewhat unknown (cue laugh track), the Dallas Observer’s Hanna Raskin attended Monday night’s Foodways Texas event and wore a nametag. Of course, Eater.com has posted her picture. Do you think this matters? Can I sell my fat suit and wig collection on eBay? And if that is Hanna? Girl, you need to eat more.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.