Walter “Dub” Davis has made a few cocktails in Dallas. He has worked at the Loon, Obar, Steel, and Bolsa. For two years he worked alongside Eddie “Lucky” Campbell and Michael Martensen. Recently he took his talents to Zanata in Plano. Since, he has morphed from bartender to mixologist. “I was already looking to maybe do something in that area because of the old school downtown architecture in an area that has nothing but strip malls,” he says. “I am doing market fresh, vintage, and classic cocktails. Also some molecular mixology (foams, liquid nitrogen, etc). And in the next few weeks I will be implementing an ice program with hand-chipped ice for whiskey lovers.” Way to go, Dub. Plano, the new Bishop Arts?
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/15/15 FriAddison Circle Park
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- Greg Hardy Suspended for 10 Games by Michael J. Mooney
- At Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, An Emergency Without The Stakes by Jenna Peck
- Taste Test Thursday: North Texas BBQ Sauce (Spicy Edition) by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »