There was a great question that got lost in the fierce debate over our recent post on tipping habits. Disher “Alan” asks if there is any reason to tip when dining at a fast casual restaurant and/or ordering at the bar. Usually, if you use your credit card, there is still the place to fill in a tip amount. Places like Village Burger Bar, Fuzzy’s Torchy’s, and Dive in Snider Plaza–What do you do? Go.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Does Gov. Rick Perry Deserve This? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.