There was a great question that got lost in the fierce debate over our recent post on tipping habits. Disher “Alan” asks if there is any reason to tip when dining at a fast casual restaurant and/or ordering at the bar. Usually, if you use your credit card, there is still the place to fill in a tip amount. Places like Village Burger Bar, Fuzzy’s Torchy’s, and Dive in Snider Plaza–What do you do? Go.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.