More Oak Cliff news. Famed restauranteur Monica Greene has been testing out her new BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever) on family and friends for the past week. According to the chipper woman who just answered the phone, Greene’s casual enchilada concept — enchiladas made fresh and fast with natural and organic products — officially opens tomorrow 11am-10pm. It’s located down the street from Bishop Arts in the old Quinn space.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.