New breakfast/lunch joint Oddfellows in the Bishop Arts District serves some of the best coffee in Dallas. They get their beans from Cuvee Coffee Roasting Company near Austin and serve single origin espressos. Tomorrow buy a cup of their heady brew and get a free breakfast taco 6:30am-2pm. They’re calling it Taco Tuesday. I call it free grub.
5/5/15 TueUrban Crust
5/5/15 TueT&P Tavern
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »