Lots of buzz about new spots opening in the Dallas Design District. I just learned that long-time Dallas caterer Wendy Krispin will open Royal 60 at the end of the summer. The cuisine? Colonial French. Plans call for lunch only with hopes of becoming a wine bar at night. Royal 60 will be located at at International on Turtle Creek.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.