Lots of buzz about new spots opening in the Dallas Design District. I just learned that long-time Dallas caterer Wendy Krispin will open Royal 60 at the end of the summer. The cuisine? Colonial French. Plans call for lunch only with hopes of becoming a wine bar at night. Royal 60 will be located at at International on Turtle Creek.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »