Sweet Kellyn Curtis over at The Feast is reporting Malai, the Thai-Vietnamese restaurant set to open in the old Tom Tom space at West Village on January 31, has procured the services of Mr. Mixologist Jason (Bolsa) Kosmas to create some fancy cocktails. The Thai and Vietnamese menu was created by Chef Keith Cedotal, formerly of Park Restaurant who consulted for owners Yasmin Wages, formerly of Park, and her husband Brandon, formerly of R&D Kitchen. At this time Cedotal is currently at Park. (Why do I feel like I’ve typed “formerly of Park Restaurant” a lot lately?) Lots of changes going on out there.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.