Sweet Kellyn Curtis over at The Feast is reporting Malai, the Thai-Vietnamese restaurant set to open in the old Tom Tom space at West Village on January 31, has procured the services of Mr. Mixologist Jason (Bolsa) Kosmas to create some fancy cocktails. The Thai and Vietnamese menu was created by Chef Keith Cedotal, formerly of Park Restaurant who consulted for owners Yasmin Wages, formerly of Park, and her husband Brandon, formerly of R&D Kitchen. At this time Cedotal is currently at Park. (Why do I feel like I’ve typed “formerly of Park Restaurant” a lot lately?) Lots of changes going on out there.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.