Just heard from Andy Austin who has formed a partnership with Patrick Halbert and one of Dallas’ favorite top chefs Tiffany Derry. The threesome plan to open a new restaurant, Private Social, in the summer of 2011. Tiffany will head up the kitchen which will be located in the new development at 3232 McKinney Ave in the uptown area of Dallas. More later.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Not a Recap of The Real Housewives of Dallas Reunion Show by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- I Hope Susan Hawk Is OK, And I Also Hope She Immediately Resigns by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »