I was just chatting with Steven “Dallas Dude” Doyle about some stuff and he mentioned that the Green Room is closed and nobody noticed. How sad. A quick Google search shows Yelp! has marked them closed. (Update: sorry, that’s an old listing.) I called the restaurant and the voice mail says the restaurant is closed for Christmas and will reopen on December 27. I’ve contacted several people associated with the restaurant but haven’t heard back. Last month a couple of the Green Room’s former suppliers contacted me to report unpaid bills. Developing.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »