I was just chatting with Steven “Dallas Dude” Doyle about some stuff and he mentioned that the Green Room is closed and nobody noticed. How sad. A quick Google search shows Yelp! has marked them closed. (Update: sorry, that’s an old listing.) I called the restaurant and the voice mail says the restaurant is closed for Christmas and will reopen on December 27. I’ve contacted several people associated with the restaurant but haven’t heard back. Last month a couple of the Green Room’s former suppliers contacted me to report unpaid bills. Developing.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »