I was just chatting with Steven “Dallas Dude” Doyle about some stuff and he mentioned that the Green Room is closed and nobody noticed. How sad. A quick Google search shows Yelp! has marked them closed. (Update: sorry, that’s an old listing.) I called the restaurant and the voice mail says the restaurant is closed for Christmas and will reopen on December 27. I’ve contacted several people associated with the restaurant but haven’t heard back. Last month a couple of the Green Room’s former suppliers contacted me to report unpaid bills. Developing.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »