It’s no secret that we like drinking on the job as much as we like swearing in our cubicles. And while we feel sorry for those of you who must stay sober during the workday, we’ve found a loophole destined to give you a passable simulation. Newly opened St. John’s Wood in Uptown inhabits what used to be a law office—with stone columns, wood floors, the works—and comes sort of close to replicating the post-two-martini-lunch. Which is not very close at all. But hey, at least we tried.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.