It’s no secret that we like drinking on the job as much as we like swearing in our cubicles. And while we feel sorry for those of you who must stay sober during the workday, we’ve found a loophole destined to give you a passable simulation. Newly opened St. John’s Wood in Uptown inhabits what used to be a law office—with stone columns, wood floors, the works—and comes sort of close to replicating the post-two-martini-lunch. Which is not very close at all. But hey, at least we tried.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.