Who knew there was a National Pie Day? Apparently, Norma’s Cafe did because on Friday (Jan. 21) they’re celebrating it by giving everyone a free slice of pie with the purchase of an entree. Think of the mile high cream pie, the crispy crusted, gooey centered pies with meringue you could stucco a house with. Coconut cream, chocolate, lemon, peanut butter-chocolate. C’mon, you know you want it. Be warned: once the pie runs out, that’s that. So get down there while the getting’s good. And let us know if you go. We’d love to hear all about it.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »