Who knew there was a National Pie Day? Apparently, Norma’s Cafe did because on Friday (Jan. 21) they’re celebrating it by giving everyone a free slice of pie with the purchase of an entree. Think of the mile high cream pie, the crispy crusted, gooey centered pies with meringue you could stucco a house with. Coconut cream, chocolate, lemon, peanut butter-chocolate. C’mon, you know you want it. Be warned: once the pie runs out, that’s that. So get down there while the getting’s good. And let us know if you go. We’d love to hear all about it.
Save Your Fork; There’s Free Pie at Norma’s Friday, Jan. 21
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- Parking vs. People by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site Â»