Who knew there was a National Pie Day? Apparently, Norma’s Cafe did because on Friday (Jan. 21) they’re celebrating it by giving everyone a free slice of pie with the purchase of an entree. Think of the mile high cream pie, the crispy crusted, gooey centered pies with meringue you could stucco a house with. Coconut cream, chocolate, lemon, peanut butter-chocolate. C’mon, you know you want it. Be warned: once the pie runs out, that’s that. So get down there while the getting’s good. And let us know if you go. We’d love to hear all about it.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.