Who knew there was a National Pie Day? Apparently, Norma’s Cafe did because on Friday (Jan. 21) they’re celebrating it by giving everyone a free slice of pie with the purchase of an entree. Think of the mile high cream pie, the crispy crusted, gooey centered pies with meringue you could stucco a house with. Coconut cream, chocolate, lemon, peanut butter-chocolate. C’mon, you know you want it. Be warned: once the pie runs out, that’s that. So get down there while the getting’s good. And let us know if you go. We’d love to hear all about it.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »