Chef and caterer Emily Ford Susman has brought her family cookbook downtown with the launch of EClaire Texas Cafe in the historic Katy building on Commerce St. The menu is pure Texas, combining the flavors and aromas that define Lone Star cooking. Think slow cooked meats in breakfast and lunch tacos, griddle sandwiches, and atop salads. The eye-catching Cowboy Coneys—hot dogs piled high with mustard, onion, cheese, thin chili and a dash of cayenne and hot sauce—are a must-try.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.