Chef and caterer Emily Ford Susman has brought her family cookbook downtown with the launch of EClaire Texas Cafe in the historic Katy building on Commerce St. The menu is pure Texas, combining the flavors and aromas that define Lone Star cooking. Think slow cooked meats in breakfast and lunch tacos, griddle sandwiches, and atop salads. The eye-catching Cowboy Coneys—hot dogs piled high with mustard, onion, cheese, thin chili and a dash of cayenne and hot sauce—are a must-try.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.