Chef and caterer Emily Ford Susman has brought her family cookbook downtown with the launch of EClaire Texas Cafe in the historic Katy building on Commerce St. The menu is pure Texas, combining the flavors and aromas that define Lone Star cooking. Think slow cooked meats in breakfast and lunch tacos, griddle sandwiches, and atop salads. The eye-catching Cowboy Coneys—hot dogs piled high with mustard, onion, cheese, thin chili and a dash of cayenne and hot sauce—are a must-try.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.