Hi Dishers! Sorry I forgot to run Food Feedback Friday last week. You were probably busy celebrating with friends and family. Undoubtedly Sharon Hage is your sister-in-law’s best friend and Hage just happened by to whip up a miracle in your kitchen. Or maybe you were lucky enough to snag a reso at Dennifer 2’s new joint, Lucia. OH NO. You were sick the whole time too? Boo. I lived off matzo ball soup from Gio’s New York Deli. E tu? No matter. I’d love to hear all about the delectable and not-so-scrumptious food you have digested lately. (More on Gio’s later.)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.