Hi Dishers! Sorry I forgot to run Food Feedback Friday last week. You were probably busy celebrating with friends and family. Undoubtedly Sharon Hage is your sister-in-law’s best friend and Hage just happened by to whip up a miracle in your kitchen. Or maybe you were lucky enough to snag a reso at Dennifer 2’s new joint, Lucia. OH NO. You were sick the whole time too? Boo. I lived off matzo ball soup from Gio’s New York Deli. E tu? No matter. I’d love to hear all about the delectable and not-so-scrumptious food you have digested lately. (More on Gio’s later.)
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.