Remember Henderson’s Fried Chicken down on Hall (I think)? Not the one that operated on Gaston and not the small chain that is operating around town. It was a hole-in-the-wall that sold spicy fried chicken to go and they covered the chicken and french fries with jalapenos and white bread. Well, a loyal Disher with a head for real estate wants to know where he should go to find “something like the old, old Henderson’s.” Hell, I’m still looking for Youngblood’s. Anybody got any suggestions other than the obvious?
10/8/15 ThuDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »