Remember Henderson’s Fried Chicken down on Hall (I think)? Not the one that operated on Gaston and not the small chain that is operating around town. It was a hole-in-the-wall that sold spicy fried chicken to go and they covered the chicken and french fries with jalapenos and white bread. Well, a loyal Disher with a head for real estate wants to know where he should go to find “something like the old, old Henderson’s.” Hell, I’m still looking for Youngblood’s. Anybody got any suggestions other than the obvious?
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »