Remember Henderson’s Fried Chicken down on Hall (I think)? Not the one that operated on Gaston and not the small chain that is operating around town. It was a hole-in-the-wall that sold spicy fried chicken to go and they covered the chicken and french fries with jalapenos and white bread. Well, a loyal Disher with a head for real estate wants to know where he should go to find “something like the old, old Henderson’s.” Hell, I’m still looking for Youngblood’s. Anybody got any suggestions other than the obvious?
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.