Teresa “Gumshoe” Gubbins is reporting chef Marc Cassel is leaving Park Restaurant on Henderson. His replacement will be Garreth Dickey, a chef who, like Cassel, worked at the Green Room. Sounds like owner Donald Chick wanted to make some changes—they are announcing a new menu in a few weeks–that Marc didn’t either want to make or his talent was too expensive to make. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of As the Chef Turns.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- First Look: Chanel Métiers d’Art Fashion Show at Fair Park by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.