Teresa “Gumshoe” Gubbins is reporting chef Marc Cassel is leaving Park Restaurant on Henderson. His replacement will be Garreth Dickey, a chef who, like Cassel, worked at the Green Room. Sounds like owner Donald Chick wanted to make some changes—they are announcing a new menu in a few weeks–that Marc didn’t either want to make or his talent was too expensive to make. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of As the Chef Turns.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.