Two of this season’s Top Chef contestants, Tre Wilcox and Tiffany Derry, will be side-by-side in the kitchen at Loft 610 on Wednesday. They are cooking a nine-course dinner pared with wine ($100 pp plus tax and grat). The evening starts at 7PM and yes the TV set will be tuned into the latest episode of Top Chef. I’m curious. I wonder if Tre and company are looking at Tiffany to take over the kitchen at Loft 610 when Tre moves to his new digs above the revamped theater in Highland Park Village. Just a thought. 972-377-2500.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.