Two of this season’s Top Chef contestants, Tre Wilcox and Tiffany Derry, will be side-by-side in the kitchen at Loft 610 on Wednesday. They are cooking a nine-course dinner pared with wine ($100 pp plus tax and grat). The evening starts at 7PM and yes the TV set will be tuned into the latest episode of Top Chef. I’m curious. I wonder if Tre and company are looking at Tiffany to take over the kitchen at Loft 610 when Tre moves to his new digs above the revamped theater in Highland Park Village. Just a thought. 972-377-2500.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »