Two of this season’s Top Chef contestants, Tre Wilcox and Tiffany Derry, will be side-by-side in the kitchen at Loft 610 on Wednesday. They are cooking a nine-course dinner pared with wine ($100 pp plus tax and grat). The evening starts at 7PM and yes the TV set will be tuned into the latest episode of Top Chef. I’m curious. I wonder if Tre and company are looking at Tiffany to take over the kitchen at Loft 610 when Tre moves to his new digs above the revamped theater in Highland Park Village. Just a thought. 972-377-2500.
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »