Two of this season’s Top Chef contestants, Tre Wilcox and Tiffany Derry, will be side-by-side in the kitchen at Loft 610 on Wednesday. They are cooking a nine-course dinner pared with wine ($100 pp plus tax and grat). The evening starts at 7PM and yes the TV set will be tuned into the latest episode of Top Chef. I’m curious. I wonder if Tre and company are looking at Tiffany to take over the kitchen at Loft 610 when Tre moves to his new digs above the revamped theater in Highland Park Village. Just a thought. 972-377-2500.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »