Whole Foods announced the availability of Three Wishes, a non-vintage Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay from California. Each is $2.99 a bottle or $33.33 a case! The wines are available at all Whole Foods locations, but they will be open for free tasting at the Park Lane and Highland Park (Lomo Alto & Lemmon) stores on Fridays and Saturdays of this month. Despite their diminutive size, these are standard 750 ml bottles. They are physically smaller because they are larger on the inside than on the outside as a result of the use of Tardis technology. According to Stanley Mehta, wine guy at the Highland Park store, they are flying off the shelves. Obviously you cannot expect Grand Cru wines for the price of a gallon of premium gas but a quick tasting indicated three wines that are type-correct and worth the money. The Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon are the more noteworthy of the three and would be a good choice for large parties and similar events during the holiday season.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »