Whole Foods announced the availability of Three Wishes, a non-vintage Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay from California. Each is $2.99 a bottle or $33.33 a case! The wines are available at all Whole Foods locations, but they will be open for free tasting at the Park Lane and Highland Park (Lomo Alto & Lemmon) stores on Fridays and Saturdays of this month. Despite their diminutive size, these are standard 750 ml bottles. They are physically smaller because they are larger on the inside than on the outside as a result of the use of Tardis technology. According to Stanley Mehta, wine guy at the Highland Park store, they are flying off the shelves. Obviously you cannot expect Grand Cru wines for the price of a gallon of premium gas but a quick tasting indicated three wines that are type-correct and worth the money. The Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon are the more noteworthy of the three and would be a good choice for large parties and similar events during the holiday season.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- The Canaries are Yelling in the City Hall Coal Mine by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »