Bring your little buddy to Happy Yappy Hour at the iconic Stoneleigh from 2 to 5 pm on Saturday, Dec. 4 when the hotel will team up with The Greyhound Adoption League of Texas to provide well-behaved pooches and their owners with an afternoon of libations and fun in the name of a good cause. $10 per person gets you one drink coupon and some light nibbles, as well as the chance to win one of the door prizes. Play some games; drink some drinks ($3 mimosas and Bloody Marys); order some snacks – all in the name of helping former racers transition from track-life to home-life.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.