Bring your little buddy to Happy Yappy Hour at the iconic Stoneleigh from 2 to 5 pm on Saturday, Dec. 4 when the hotel will team up with The Greyhound Adoption League of Texas to provide well-behaved pooches and their owners with an afternoon of libations and fun in the name of a good cause. $10 per person gets you one drink coupon and some light nibbles, as well as the chance to win one of the door prizes. Play some games; drink some drinks ($3 mimosas and Bloody Marys); order some snacks – all in the name of helping former racers transition from track-life to home-life.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.