Stephan Pyles just celebrated Samar being named one of Esquire’s Best New Restaurants in America, and now he’s going to celebrate the fifth anniversary of his other restaurant along Ross. On Sunday, he’s throwing a Fall Harvest Festival by teaming up with local farmers, wineries, and artisan food merchants. Tickets are $50. You can get them by going to stephanpyles.com or calling 214-580-7000. Some of the proceeds will benefit the Dallas Arts District. And, of course, we’re dispatching someone to cover it so you may just get your photo on the blog! (Or not. I can’t promise that. It really just depends on the lighting, the moment, and the interest of the writer and photographer. But it could happen. And wouldn’t that be fun?)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.