Stephan Pyles just celebrated Samar being named one of Esquire’s Best New Restaurants in America, and now he’s going to celebrate the fifth anniversary of his other restaurant along Ross. On Sunday, he’s throwing a Fall Harvest Festival by teaming up with local farmers, wineries, and artisan food merchants. Tickets are $50. You can get them by going to stephanpyles.com or calling 214-580-7000. Some of the proceeds will benefit the Dallas Arts District. And, of course, we’re dispatching someone to cover it so you may just get your photo on the blog! (Or not. I can’t promise that. It really just depends on the lighting, the moment, and the interest of the writer and photographer. But it could happen. And wouldn’t that be fun?)
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.