This sad news comes from Teresa Gubbins at PegNews. For ten years, Chef Hage’s York Street has been Dallas’ premier dining spot. She is taking some time off and has no immediate plans for another restaurant. If you’ve ever been in the teeny kitchen at York Street you would understand why this gal is tired! Oh Sharon, I wish you peace and happiness but we are going to miss your special restaurant.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.