This sad news comes from Teresa Gubbins at PegNews. For ten years, Chef Hage’s York Street has been Dallas’ premier dining spot. She is taking some time off and has no immediate plans for another restaurant. If you’ve ever been in the teeny kitchen at York Street you would understand why this gal is tired! Oh Sharon, I wish you peace and happiness but we are going to miss your special restaurant.
Read This Next
- Good 2 Go Gals Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson Now Occupy Former York Street/Watel’s Building
- Popolos in Dallas to Close: Teresa Gubbins Knows an Employee
- Avner Samuel and Jon Stevens Ride Again: Snack Opens in Dallas May 22
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.