This sad news comes from Teresa Gubbins at PegNews. For ten years, Chef Hage’s York Street has been Dallas’ premier dining spot. She is taking some time off and has no immediate plans for another restaurant. If you’ve ever been in the teeny kitchen at York Street you would understand why this gal is tired! Oh Sharon, I wish you peace and happiness but we are going to miss your special restaurant.
Read This Next
- Good 2 Go Gals Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson Now Occupy Former York Street/Watel’s Building
- Popolos in Dallas to Close: Teresa Gubbins Knows an Employee
- Avner Samuel and Jon Stevens Ride Again: Snack Opens in Dallas May 22
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.