BrewDog, a scrappy little brewery in Scotland is turning out some of the more interesting (not to mention strongest) beers on the market today. Tonight, Common Table will tap a small keg of BrewDog Tokyo, an 18.2% imperial stout brewed with jasmine and cranberries, dry hopped with a combination of North American and New Zealand hops, and aged for four weeks on toasted vanilla French oak chips. This is a remarkable beer — one that very seldom turns up on tap anywhere. Swing by to give it a try.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.