BrewDog, a scrappy little brewery in Scotland is turning out some of the more interesting (not to mention strongest) beers on the market today. Tonight, Common Table will tap a small keg of BrewDog Tokyo, an 18.2% imperial stout brewed with jasmine and cranberries, dry hopped with a combination of North American and New Zealand hops, and aged for four weeks on toasted vanilla French oak chips. This is a remarkable beer — one that very seldom turns up on tap anywhere. Swing by to give it a try.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.