A fellow D staffer emailed this morning to report that Dr. Bells BBQ on Main Street has closed. Here’s what we know: it was open on Friday and had padlocked doors today. If there’s a story there, we’ll find it, but the sad bottom line is that that the Downtown lunch crowd has one less option to choose from.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.