A fellow D staffer emailed this morning to report that Dr. Bells BBQ on Main Street has closed. Here’s what we know: it was open on Friday and had padlocked doors today. If there’s a story there, we’ll find it, but the sad bottom line is that that the Downtown lunch crowd has one less option to choose from.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »