A fellow D staffer emailed this morning to report that Dr. Bells BBQ on Main Street has closed. Here’s what we know: it was open on Friday and had padlocked doors today. If there’s a story there, we’ll find it, but the sad bottom line is that that the Downtown lunch crowd has one less option to choose from.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.