What? One of Dallas’ favorite front-of-the-house guys is leaving town? Yes, Brian Perry (The Palm, Mansion, Nick & Sam’s, Bailey’s) is headed to Chicago where he will undergo an intense 3 months of training for his new job at Morton’s, The Steakhouse. The good news is that the Morton’s he will be running will be the new location in Dallas.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »