What? One of Dallas’ favorite front-of-the-house guys is leaving town? Yes, Brian Perry (The Palm, Mansion, Nick & Sam’s, Bailey’s) is headed to Chicago where he will undergo an intense 3 months of training for his new job at Morton’s, The Steakhouse. The good news is that the Morton’s he will be running will be the new location in Dallas.
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.