What? One of Dallas’ favorite front-of-the-house guys is leaving town? Yes, Brian Perry (The Palm, Mansion, Nick & Sam’s, Bailey’s) is headed to Chicago where he will undergo an intense 3 months of training for his new job at Morton’s, The Steakhouse. The good news is that the Morton’s he will be running will be the new location in Dallas.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.