We have posted a few times about the upcoming Beaujolais Festival but I just got the list of sponsors and participants this year, which seem to be better than ever for their 27th festival. Festival wine selections will come from all over France – Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy and obviously, Beaujolais, along side selections from throughout Texas. Pairing with the wine will be bites from over 20 Dallas restaurants including La Duni Latin Café, Lavendou Bistro Provencal, Parigi, Salum Restaurant, Sambuca Uptown, Scardello Artisan Cheese, and more. Tickets are available here, with discounts on four or more.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »