We have posted a few times about the upcoming Beaujolais Festival but I just got the list of sponsors and participants this year, which seem to be better than ever for their 27th festival. Festival wine selections will come from all over France – Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy and obviously, Beaujolais, along side selections from throughout Texas. Pairing with the wine will be bites from over 20 Dallas restaurants including La Duni Latin Café, Lavendou Bistro Provencal, Parigi, Salum Restaurant, Sambuca Uptown, Scardello Artisan Cheese, and more. Tickets are available here, with discounts on four or more.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »