We have posted a few times about the upcoming Beaujolais Festival but I just got the list of sponsors and participants this year, which seem to be better than ever for their 27th festival. Festival wine selections will come from all over France – Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy and obviously, Beaujolais, along side selections from throughout Texas. Pairing with the wine will be bites from over 20 Dallas restaurants including La Duni Latin Café, Lavendou Bistro Provencal, Parigi, Salum Restaurant, Sambuca Uptown, Scardello Artisan Cheese, and more. Tickets are available here, with discounts on four or more.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
- They’re Going to Frack Under Lewisville Lake? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »