We have posted a few times about the upcoming Beaujolais Festival but I just got the list of sponsors and participants this year, which seem to be better than ever for their 27th festival. Festival wine selections will come from all over France – Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy and obviously, Beaujolais, along side selections from throughout Texas. Pairing with the wine will be bites from over 20 Dallas restaurants including La Duni Latin Café, Lavendou Bistro Provencal, Parigi, Salum Restaurant, Sambuca Uptown, Scardello Artisan Cheese, and more. Tickets are available here, with discounts on four or more.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »