We have posted a few times about the upcoming Beaujolais Festival but I just got the list of sponsors and participants this year, which seem to be better than ever for their 27th festival. Festival wine selections will come from all over France – Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy and obviously, Beaujolais, along side selections from throughout Texas. Pairing with the wine will be bites from over 20 Dallas restaurants including La Duni Latin Café, Lavendou Bistro Provencal, Parigi, Salum Restaurant, Sambuca Uptown, Scardello Artisan Cheese, and more. Tickets are available here, with discounts on four or more.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »