Promoters of The Longest Chef’s Table Event have shortened the seating of Thursday’s event to zero. I just received a note: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, The Longest Chef’s Table event in Dallas has been cancelled. Thank you so much for your interest and coverage of the event.” Does this make long table dinners a short trend?
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.