I hate lemons in my water. Especially when they are huge slices. I can deal with a thinly cut layer, but for the most part, I like my water to taste like water. Last night I was served a big glass of water in a plastic tumbler and there were four lemon seeds floating around between the ice cubes. I wondered how much an average restaurant spends to add lemons to tap water. Seems like a great way to cut costs. Waddaya think?
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Richard Patterson on the Brexit Vote by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
- Watch Bryan Wilson, The Texas Law Hawk, Jump a Jet Ski by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »