I hate lemons in my water. Especially when they are huge slices. I can deal with a thinly cut layer, but for the most part, I like my water to taste like water. Last night I was served a big glass of water in a plastic tumbler and there were four lemon seeds floating around between the ice cubes. I wondered how much an average restaurant spends to add lemons to tap water. Seems like a great way to cut costs. Waddaya think?
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- DMN Offers Buyouts to 167 Employees by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »