The Texas Rangers are one win away from owning the American League and competing in the World Series. (It felt weird to type that sentence.) That historic victory could take place THIS AFTERNOON. Game 5 of the ALCS starts at 3:00 this afternoon. I say we all call it a day at 2:59 and head somewhere to watch the game. Hey Dallas restaurants and bars, what have you got to offer us? Spill the details below. Let’s go, Rangers!
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »