The Texas Rangers are one win away from owning the American League and competing in the World Series. (It felt weird to type that sentence.) That historic victory could take place THIS AFTERNOON. Game 5 of the ALCS starts at 3:00 this afternoon. I say we all call it a day at 2:59 and head somewhere to watch the game. Hey Dallas restaurants and bars, what have you got to offer us? Spill the details below. Let’s go, Rangers!
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.