A big welcome back to Diana and Stoney Savage. They will be reopening their wine shop in the historic home formerly known as Grailey’s this Saturday (October 23). Free wine tasting and light hors-d’oeuvres to celebrate and show off their new custom wine storage area and tasting room. Deets below.
Stoney’s Fine Wines will have its Grand Re-Opening Saturday, October 23, from 11 – 7 at 6038 Oram Street (just west of Skillman Ave.), historic home of the former Grailey’s.
We will be tasting:
* 2007 Domaine Wachau Riesling – Austria
* 2006 Zefina Serience White – Washington State
* 2005 Waterbrook Merlot Cab – Washington State
* 2004 Cosme Palacio Rioja Reserva – Spain
* 2008 Terlate Chapoutier Shiraz Biognier – Australia
* 2006 Heartland Shiraz – Australia
accompanied by light hors-d’oeuvres.
We’re looking forward to showing off our store, especially our new Custom Wine Storage and convivial Tasting Room.
We’re offering, that day, in store specials of 20% discount on selected wines.
There is plenty of parking!