Even though Colby Lewis isn’t scheduled to pitch until game 6 (Friday), I’ve come up with a recipe for ColbyHambone Mac and Cheese. It’s a dish dedicated to my second favorite Ranger pitcher, Lewis, and outfielder Josh Hamilton. I’ve got several other Recipes for Rangers success in the works, but I’d like to hear yours. Then I’m going to gather them all up and send them to the NY Yankees PR staff. Hit it, sports chefs!
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.