Dave Faries is frustrated. His new website dedicated to restaurant reviews and food news in Dallas, Critic’s Guide, was supposed to launch today. But it “may be tomorrow which probably means Wednesday.” Faries admits he has typed his fingers down to little nubbs. He is soaking them in an 8-ounce glass of Johnny Walker Blue. Soon it will be here.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.