Interior designer and all-around chic dude Julio Quinones just shared with us some sketches of Komali, chef/owner Abraham Salum’s contemporary Mexican restaurant set to open in December. Quinones also did the interior for Salum’s namesake restaurant. Looks pretty tasty.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »