Interior designer and all-around chic dude Julio Quinones just shared with us some sketches of Komali, chef/owner Abraham Salum’s contemporary Mexican restaurant set to open in December. Quinones also did the interior for Salum’s namesake restaurant. Looks pretty tasty.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.