Earlier this week, Sarah Reiss became an employee at D Magazine. Long before she came to us, she was a brewer of beer and a freelance writer. As soon as she moved to Dallas, she contacted executive editor Tim Rogers and sent him a few clips of her work. Her timing was perfect. We were looking for a writer to do a feature on the Dallas beer scene. Sarah not only took the assignment, she did a great job of scouting the pubs and taverns across the city. She talked to brewers, bartenders, cicerones, and beer experts. Her report is the cover story of the newest issue of D Magazine. You can buy a copy, or read it for free right here.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »