Earlier this week, Sarah Reiss became an employee at D Magazine. Long before she came to us, she was a brewer of beer and a freelance writer. As soon as she moved to Dallas, she contacted executive editor Tim Rogers and sent him a few clips of her work. Her timing was perfect. We were looking for a writer to do a feature on the Dallas beer scene. Sarah not only took the assignment, she did a great job of scouting the pubs and taverns across the city. She talked to brewers, bartenders, cicerones, and beer experts. Her report is the cover story of the newest issue of D Magazine. You can buy a copy, or read it for free right here.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.