Earlier this week, Sarah Reiss became an employee at D Magazine. Long before she came to us, she was a brewer of beer and a freelance writer. As soon as she moved to Dallas, she contacted executive editor Tim Rogers and sent him a few clips of her work. Her timing was perfect. We were looking for a writer to do a feature on the Dallas beer scene. Sarah not only took the assignment, she did a great job of scouting the pubs and taverns across the city. She talked to brewers, bartenders, cicerones, and beer experts. Her report is the cover story of the newest issue of D Magazine. You can buy a copy, or read it for free right here.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »