Earlier this week, Sarah Reiss became an employee at D Magazine. Long before she came to us, she was a brewer of beer and a freelance writer. As soon as she moved to Dallas, she contacted executive editor Tim Rogers and sent him a few clips of her work. Her timing was perfect. We were looking for a writer to do a feature on the Dallas beer scene. Sarah not only took the assignment, she did a great job of scouting the pubs and taverns across the city. She talked to brewers, bartenders, cicerones, and beer experts. Her report is the cover story of the newest issue of D Magazine. You can buy a copy, or read it for free right here.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- Just as the Scriptures Predicted, 2014 Has Brought Dallas Its First Classic Hip-Hop Radio War by Bradford Pearson
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Mico Rodriguez Closes Mesero Miguel. Will Reopen as Mesero by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »